For a limited time, you can get assured seating in the best seats in the house, you won’t have to wait in line for general admission, you can plan all of your concert going, AND get a $50 tax receipt.
Just print out this 2016-17 Season Tix VIP order form, choose your pass and your concerts, and return it with payment to one of our rehearsals or email email@example.com.
Your tickets will be delivered to you at the end of November.
But act quickly- VIP Season’s Passes are only available until November 18, before tickets are released to the general public.
View full concert season details HERE
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 604.552.2762 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!
Coastal Sound Music Academy Fundraisers Fall 2016
Coastal Sound is pleased to offer the following fundraising activities this year. Funds raised help towards our concerts, tours and other CSMA events.
To order Purdy’s Chocolates:
- go to www.purdysgpp.com
- click “login or register to start” button
- choose “Returning Customer” and Log in with your last year Login name and password,
ORclick “New Customer” and “create an account” (it’s quick and easy)
- Search for Coastal Sound Music-Winter 2015 or Group #27710
- There are blue tabs along the top: Click “Shop Online”
- Shop using the order form online, or click “Use Marketplace” to be able to click and order from catalogue photos.
- You can pay for orders online- it’s that easy! ☺
Order Deadline: Thursday, November 24th
Order Pick Up: Thursday, December 1st pick up at Evergreen Cultural Centre
Orders will be available for pick up at Children’s and Youth Choir rehearsals, with follow up deliveries to DeCoro and Apprentice Choirs on Tuesday, December 8th if you haven’t picked up your items already.
CSMA has several boxes of chocolate bars that are available for selling! You can purchase a box for $40, sell all chocolate bars and get credited $20 per box sold! Chocolate bars are $2 each. You can sell these to family, friends, neighbours, door to door etc.
Neufeld offers a wide variety of frozen foods and desserts.
To order Neufeld:
- Complete the information on the order form.
- Collect all money and please only submit ONE CHEQUE made payable to Coastal Sound Music Academy.
- The choir member/parent student is responsible for picking up their food orders on the delivery date. Please note we can’t store items at the school since they must be kept frozen and we do not have the space. Anything left (not picked up) will be donated to a local food bank.
Here are the forms if you need them:
Order Deadline: November 10th
Delivery date: November 24th @ 6:15 pm at Evergreen Cultural Centre
If you have any questions, please contact Andrea Howorth, Marketing & Operations Manager at 604.552.2762 or email@example.com
Thank you for supporting Coastal Sound Music Academy’s Fundraisers!
Join us on Sunday, October 16, 2016 for the fifth annual Coastal Sound-A-Thon!
Hours of non-stop choral music at the Coquitlam Farmers’ Market 624 Poirier Street, from 9am to 1pm.
Coastal Sound singers are out and about in the community collecting donations in support of our music education, community outreach and bursary programs.
Everyone is invited to attend the free choir performances and sing-a-longs. Besides all the choral music, the Farmers’ Market will be celebrating Harvest Festival, so there will be lots of fun going on!